Thursday 10 November 2016

These are from th 7th November..

sorry couldn't gt them into the right order.


This was a really peaceful place - pity there were no seats coa I would quite happily have rested for a while.






Yet another chrysanthemum display but only these ones.


 I hadn't seen pink pointsettias before.
 Yes I know the sky is burnt out but I have others that will need photoshopping...if I can remember how!


The next one is also a little dark but the bridge was begging for its photo to be taken!  
 The moon bridge named because it makes a circle like the moon when the reflection is visible.

 I had to wait a while to take the photo as it seems to be a popular spot for people to stand in front of with their ...selfie sticks!

Workmen at rest - they seemed to be everywhere and always big gangs....suppose it is all good as they at least have a job. Have been pondering about the rules on working, hours etc and also what the system is for unemployment. Will try and find out if I ever find anyone with more than two or three words of English!



Couldn't tell if these would be ok so took loads - he was very happy to pose and he had quite an audience..many with tripods!





This was the iris area - you can imagine that at the right time of year it would be splendid!
t

Just to show that autumn colours are beginning to show, but not as much as I had expected.




This was a lovely example of the joys of self setting plants!


Deliberately dark just to show you th backdrop to this quite lovely park/garden.

I wouldn't want to be onthat ride!



I  made my way back to the ranch once again - exhausted but happy!











No comments:

Post a Comment