Friday 4 November 2016

Tokyo and compact living!

Tonight's dinner - real food prepared in the kitchenette ( sink, microwave and hotplate!) Supermarket is just a short walk away thank goodness,
Tarantarah! I am now safely esconced in Hotel Mystay in Asakusa.  Not brilliant but don't plan being in the room tht much in the day - and all my evenings are taken up doing this blog....and fighting the technology! Only hav so much time each night and it's all a matter of priorities.

Journey here was fine apart from the walking from platform to platform an then actually to the hotel. Very tiring dragging my luggage. I won't need a workout after this!  Am giving up for tonight as th ...software is not behaving. I plan to invstigate another place to stick th pictures and just give you a link to follow...anything would be better than this as it is taking hours and I need to have at least some sleep! ttfn


No comments:

Post a Comment