Saturday 26 November 2016

Midnight musings...late on Friday or early Saturday.

Truthfully it is well past midnight and I have repacked ...again..as have been shopping like crazy today.  Will give you all the gen later, but am just letting you know I haven't forgotten you all. It is coming to the end of my 'jolly holly' and it is going to end with a bang, if today and yesterday afternoon are anything to go by.  That is good since Okayama ended up being frustrating and I have yet to tll you about the following day which was even worse.  Will catch up eventually, but just trying to be organised to make the best of what little time is left.  I took lots of market photos as well as doing lots of shopping, so some interesting things for you to look forward to!  Will be clicking these keys again as soon as I can, so keep checking in to see if I have managed to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment