Sunday 20 November 2016

Beppu - other things to do!.....2



This is the detail of the centre of the huge basket.


A ship...wonder if it would float?

Just a few of the things available to buy......but remember to think of how to get them home!



I liked this one...






All from bamboo! With the addition of a little bit of fabric and tassels.

Amazing shapes...








This was taken where classes are held. I thought the egg timer type thing looked good. Overeall I was so inspired - wouldn't have minded a go, but you have to plan and prebook for that and there is no way I can do that while I am maing it up as I go along!  Worth remembering for another time though!

This (below) was lovely too!


I want to know how to make these paper flower balls so if anyone already knows please say as it will save me wasting time trying to find out. I think thy are wonderful....check your bookcases please!



This one was just in place to add colour to the display. Other origami bits and bobs were around for the same purpose -it added colour interest and set off the bamboo products well.

We are now going to the perfume museum... and start with a still!!




All the bottles had labels of brands and fragrance...like a library of smells.



Then there was the collection of bottles and all the packaging stuff....


I am giving up for now as I cannot gt the damn thing to add any more images...just tried 7 times and each time it forgets where it has got to!

 Will try again later but might put them into a new post!

2 comments:

  1. I can help you with the Origami paper balls or Kusudama as they are called. Will bring to the next meeting for you. Thanks for persevering with writing the blog and adding the fantastic images - makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating images. I appreciate the effort you're putting in.

    ReplyDelete