Tuesday 15 November 2016

Catching up and big thank yous

Just a very brief message this morning and will do more updates later....I want to thank those folks who haven't been commnting but who are following me. A big thank you for the emails - I had obviously misunderstood the stats and thought hardly anyone was reading!! Don't want to be doing all of this in a  hurry if no-one is reading! Now I know, I feel happy that my effort is worthwhile. I just wish the process to update was quicker but ah well, I have to do something in the evenings!!

Feel happier now as have just booked the next hotel for 3 nights so pressure is off again. No time for porridge then must get to Nagoya castle!

Ttfn and will do more updates later  I promise!



3 comments:

  1. We're all with you, reading with great interest and enjoyment.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia haven't used this system before but the blog makes great reading and I'm loving the photos. It's the usual damp dull November here so your trip is cheering me up. I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sylvia Looked at the blog for the first time today. Hadn't realised you were actually away already. I LOVE the man hole covers..... you might know I would like something strange like that :-) if I was there I would be down on my hands and knees doing a quick rubbing of the pattern!!!! As for the cakes yum, yum. Its never to early to eat cake! Take care x

    ReplyDelete