Wednesday 23 November 2016

Monday more photos as promised!






Japan's answer to Dell Boy!!


Brunch anyone??







The platform above is so that these little chaps can get out of the water and bask in the sunshine...assuming there is some!  Just for those turtle-phobes out there ...I know there is at least one!!






A chap hard at work - I can see why the price of bamboo ware is what it is - there is a considerable amount of time spent stroking and pruning for want of a better way to say it!!


um

This is what was being cooked above....it looked safe enough...... stuff as a base layer with shredded ? mouli radish then handfuls of things - spring onion, peppers and dried (tiny bit) shrimps....swil about a bit and make a hole then drop a freshly shelled egg in the centre - doing 2 at a time of course!!......cook a bit, turn it over and serve!  Add soy sauce or whatever othr evil brew is on offer (or not in my case!)...and scoff sedately with your chopsicks.This lady was laughing at me I think as she could see I wasn't adept at breaking the stuff up jus twith the chopsticks...we shared a giggle or two!

More stuff being cooked - rice balls with something to make them green...I dread to think!


Watch out BriVi, you have competition on the calendar front.....see those sumo chaps...!!!





More to remind me to have a go.....

Your old wooly pully has a use....









All sorts of traditional stuff....








Another eggy brew ....this time it even has bacon....wish I had seen this before I had one....








This obi was Y2500 ....5 times the cost of the normal ones....and I decided it was too much as I have to be reasonably good...


































Yuck yuck yuck...squid anyone else....I know Lynne would eat the lot!!


Meat!!!! bad though as it is covered in soy sauce...another of my no-nos!!







Woner what he is thinking....how to get another ice cream perhaps.....


Another would be actor!!

 

The golden tiger....copy of what  is on the outsid of the castle.....2 layers of gold leaf on top of a layer of copper....very stealable....although location makes it a trifle difficult! Has been managed 3 times so far!!
v
 especially bright so you can see into the distance!! I have others up my sleeve!!


There was a video to explain the print of the Summer Wars....

Subway promotional poster




Just so I remember about these...


 Alleluliah  ....spelling will be wrong but at last an indication of direction!!



 Good idea this but do they do it late at night as well..


Christmas won't be long....

That's your lot for tonight!!! ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment