Friday 11 October 2019

Testing photo process Day 1


So here I am after effectively two nights with very little sleep, but I have arrived so better get on with my jolly Holiday!   After dumping luggage at the hotel I went to explore the station, met with tourist office and headed out into the big world to go to the tourist bus stop. On the way I stopped off for a short while to have lunch which I bought from a large french bakery!  Forgot about calories but shouldn’t have worried  as didn’t pig out! After half an hour on the bus, I arrived at Tokugawaen. This is a beautiful park with a lake, waterfalls and lovely trees although very little autumn colours.



The koi carp were gigantic- the biggest I have ever seen. Note for Paul, they were about three times as big as “dinner”, also would really punish a heron as the fish would definitely be too heavy for them to ‘hoik’ out!

Just to warn you to be careful - definitely dodgy when wet around here!


 Mother of ?  the bride rushing out of the way...oh just touch up the lippie...



Take a good look at the size of foot to shoe... 

Must be agony to walk in!






2 comments:

  1. The brides feet don't look very comfortable. Wouldn't like to be standing in them let alone walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are off to a good start, Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete