Friday 11 October 2019

Day 1 continued..


Just as I was about to leave, another bride turned up! See end of previous post!


Couldn’t resist this tiny garden ...don’t want to give Paul ideas....I am not spending valuable stitching time raking the drive!!


This lovely arrangement made me think of Mum. Can you believe it is now over 7 years since she departed this world. Hope she is getting good transmission reception as I am sure thinking about her and wishing she could see what I am up to now!


So that took care of my day. After leaving the park I headed back to the bus stop, took tourist bus back to the station and then back exhausted but happy , to my hotel. Before I leave here on Saturday I will take a picture of the room....tiny is one word for it, but thankfully the bed is comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment