Sunday 13 October 2019

Day 4 Sunday 13th October

Will be posting later on tonight but just wanted to report that here in Iga all is well after the typhoon. No damage done here but much flood damage and some deaths due to Hagibis aka typhoon 19.
Am just off out to the Welcome Party so the conference officially starts. 

I helped out this morning with laying out tables and chairs once I had located them!  Had a bit of fun with the stacks of chairs since all the Japanese ladies were too small to reach the ones at the top!  In the afternoon I set up my exhibition piece, once I remembered where the supporting tripod legs went. It looks fine and there are many amazing pieces so very keen to see all of them properly as it was busy with people coming and going.

Back soon! TTFN

Now rather late as have been looking to change booking for next part of travels and truthfully spent too long dithering so have lost an hour of planned blogging, will make up for it later on, I promise!

Now a little techno update....have decided that if Blogger won’t help me by displaying full posts that I have made, so making it very difficult when I want to go back and correct typos or add photos, you my unlucky readers will have to cope! What is done is done, at least for the moment so if I duplicate, mistype etc, I APOLOGISE now!  Things will likely be out of order etc etc but I only have so long to do this each evening! Please understand!

Will continue tomorrow,night night!



No comments:

Post a Comment